You can install a third party SSL certificates through your Webscreations Design account's cPanel.
Make sure that you have the SSL certificate, CA bundle and the Private key, so you can complete the installation. In case you are missing some of the certificate components, please reach your SSL provider.
Below you will find a step-by-step guide that will help you to complete the installation:
- Go to Security tab located in your cPanel and click on SSL/TLS Manager
- Then go to section Install and Manage SSL for your site (HTTPS)
- On the page that opens, you must first select the domain name for which you are installing the SSL from the Domain drop down menu
- Then Copy/Paste the certificate into the CRT field. The code can be found in the file ".crt"
- Once the CRT is pasted, you should provide the private key that was generated with the CSR you used to order the SSL
- Then copy/paste the CA Bundle. If you would like the SSL for email service click on the checkbox Enable SNI for Mail Services. That way, you will be able to use you domain as a hostname when configuring your mail clients
- Click on the Install Certificate and the SSL will be installed