- Open Microsoft 2010
- Click on File
- Click on Info
- Click on Account Settings
- Click the drop down button titled Account Settings
- Click on your email account
- Click on the change button
- Click on More Settings
- Select the outgoing server tab
- Select my outgoing server requires authentication
- Select log on using
- Enter your username and password for your email account
- Select remember password
- Click ok
- Click next
- Click finish
- email authentication
- 23 Users Found This Useful
Alongside WebMail you can setup your e-mail accounts using our Web Hosting and Cloud Hosting...
Your clients will need to access cPanel to allow them to setup e-mail addresses, access webmail,...
CONFIGURE OUTLOOK 2011 Open Outlook 2011. If this is your first time using Outlook 2011,...
Email signatures are generally used to display the sender's name and contact information at the...
To set up an email account from an Internet Service Provider (ISP) If you have an email...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution