- Move all messages to the drafts folder or delete the ones that are not needed
- Once the outbox is cleared do a send/receive of email to make sure there are no errors
- Go to the draft folder and attemtp the send the messages again one at a time. Do not try to resend all send one wait till it leaves and send another one.?
- If you have a message that will not send but others do then there is something wrong with that particular email. Delete it and start over
- If no messages will go then there is something wrong with the mail program on your computer and will require a computer technician.?
When you are trying to send messages and they stay in the outbox you can try to do the following to correct the issue
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Setting up your E-Mail
Alongside WebMail you can setup your e-mail accounts using our Web Hosting and Cloud Hosting...
Custom cPanel and Webmail URL
Your clients will need to access cPanel to allow them to setup e-mail addresses, access webmail,...
Creating an Email Signature in RoundCube
Email signatures are generally used to display the sender's name and contact information at the...
Email Configuration for Windows Phone
To set up an email account from an Internet Service Provider (ISP) If you have an email...
Email Configuration for iPhone
Click on settings Click on Mail, Contacts, Calendars Click on add account Click on other...