- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft LIVE Mail
- Outlook Express
- Mac Mail
- Any POP3 / IMAP capable phone
We provide a quick and easy auto-setup process to add your e-mail account to your mail client. To do this:
1. Log into the cPanel account for the domain you want to set up
2. Click Accounts (called Email Accounts on the old x3 cPanel theme)
3. Locate the e-mail account you want to use (or add it if has not been set up)
4. Click the More drop-down button next to the account
5. Select Configure Mail Client.
Clicking this option will show you your POP3 / IMAP details, including your hostname, username, port and password.
You also have the option to download an auto-configure script which should set up your new e-mail account in your mail client for you without the need to manually enter any details.
If your mail client is not listed, you can still manually setup the e-mail account using the detail provided.
- Email set up, outlook set up
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Before initiating the transfer of a domain (e.g. .COM / .NET / .ORG) you will need to ensure that...
WordPress is one of the most well-known CMS for blogging. One can install it manually through...
Late last month the Internet faced one of the biggest DDoS attacks in the history. With not even...
Your clients will need to access cPanel to allow them to setup e-mail addresses, access webmail,...
Email signatures are generally used to display the sender's name and contact information at the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution